Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ok folks, fresh venom. And I could not hold it back.

Dr. Manmohan Singh packs his bags so that whoever is the new incumbent gets the house on day zero – a perfect gentleman’s perfect course of action. How do we interpret it? We conclude with all confidence that the Congress is expecting a sad and much deserved defeat. We need to mature so much as a country.

Second, the son of our ‘Environment’ minister wins, so guess what? The dear ‘ol supporters get a 10,000 ki ladi just outside my house to massage his pride and rest of our ear drums. Now what does the word ‘pollution’ mean again? We need to become much deeper as a nation.

Sigh!

Anyways, I got a hair cut today. I’m now flaunting baby pink hair clips on a navy blue dress, talk about an image reversal! Anyways, I’d really recommend this place; it’s on the slightly pricier side, but definitely worth the dough. This mother and daughter duo are doing a great job, and in spite of a lot many un-well wishers talking about their lime light hogging behavior, they know how to cut hair. It’s tough these days to carve out a space for yourself in this highly competitive market; and they are entitled to try out all means to do the same. I thought it’s my duty to tell people about the great makeovers they are giving folks who are walking into their salon.

The place is called ‘Sangeeta & Ishita’ (it could be ‘Ishita & Sangeeta’, im not sure) located at SEC 29, Vashi, just opposite IDBI bank. Do try them out! And no, I’m not getting a free hair cut for this ;)

3 comments:

richa said...

wowo..! welcome back.
First of all, appreciate the fact that I remember the name of your blog.;)
Secondly, I wasn't expecting a new post but I got one.

Waiting to see your new haircut. :)

Poornimah said...

Hi could you please give me the address of the hair salon
and the phone number.
pink_converse9@yahoo.com

thankyou.
mail me please!

Steve Turner said...

New Haircut...
Humm.....